Take Action on Ozone Alert! Days
• Leave your car at home. Carpool, bike, walk or ride the bus.
• Postpone errands — do them another day.
• Postpone refueling. Wait until evening or not at all on OA! Days.
• Avoid using gasoline-powered lawn and garden equipment.
• If you must drive, limit trips, combine errands, drive off-peak hours.
• Stay in at lunch — take your lunch to work and eat in..
• Avoid long idle times. Walk in rather than using the drive thru.
Clean Air Action Tips for All Summer Long
• Drive less. Try leaving your car at home at least one day a week.
• Tulsa's Transportation Resource Center can help: www.TulsaTRC.Org
• Sign up for Text Alert! Notifications - text the word 'ozone' to #95920
Current Tulsa Area Ozone Reading (ppm)
Last updated: July 30, 2014, 4:15:01 pm
Today's high 8-hour Average: .042
Have we exceeded the 8-hour standard today? NO
Did we exceed yesterday? NO
Today's high 1-hour average? .044