Take Action on Ozone Alert! Days
• Leave your car at home. Carpool, bike, walk or ride the bus.
• Postpone errands & refueling until evening — or not at all on OA! Days.
• Avoid using gasoline-powered lawn and garden tools.
• If you must drive, combine errands & limit trips.
• Stay in at lunch — take your lunch to work and eat in.
• Avoid long idle times. Walk in rather than using the drive thru.
Clean Air Action Tips for All Summer Long
• Drive less. Try leaving your car at home at least one day a week.
• Sign up for Text Alerts! — Text the word 'ozone' to #95920
Current Tulsa Area Ozone Reading (ppm)
Last updated: December 20, 2014, 3:37:47 am
Today's high 8-hour Average: .006
Have we exceeded the 8-hour standard today? NO
Did we exceed yesterday? NO
Today's high 1-hour average? .007