Take Action on Ozone Alert! Days
• Leave your car at home. Carpool, bike, walk or ride the bus.
• If you must drive, combine errands & limit trips.
• Avoid long idle times. Walk in rather than using the drive thru.
• Postpone refueling until evening — or wait until it's not an Ozone Alert! Day.
• Avoid using gasoline-powered lawn and garden equipment.
• Stay in at lunch — take your lunch to work and eat in. Or walk to a nearby restaurant.
Clean Air Action Tips for All Summer Long
• Drive less. Tulsa's Transportation Resource Center can help you find options - check it out: TulsaTRC.Org.
• Drive Air-Friendly. Avoiding aggressive start & stops and keeping to posted speed limits can improve your gas mileage by as much as 25%. Air-friendly driving is good for your wallet and our air!
• Be sure you're signed up. E-mail Alerts — sign up here. Text the word 'ozone' to #41411 for text Alerts!
Current Tulsa Area Ozone Reading (ppm)
Last updated: March 30, 2017, 1:36:07 am
Today's high 8-hour Average: N/A
Have we exceeded the 8-hour standard today? NO
Did we exceed yesterday? NO
Today's high 1-hour average? N/A